Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brad Womack... You're a DOUCHE!

As much as I change my mind about this guy... it's pretty obvious he's still a douche bag (even if he has a HOT BODY)!  I mean seriously, who makes out with 20 different girls three times a day and pictures EACH & EVERY ONE as "his future wife"?  OH GAWD... I can hear his voice now!!!  I don't give a crap how much therapy you've had BRAD... you're still a douche and can't make a good decision for the life of you.  At least NOT this week!  Yes, I follow "The Bachelor".  Yes, I follow, "The Bachlorette".  Maybe I'm a douche for watching?  Better yet, maybe I'm a douche for coming back each week to see what happens next?  One thing that is for sure.... I still love Em!  I think I keep coming back for her.  I STILL LOVE YOU EMILY!  Even though you SABOTAGE EVERY RELATIONSHIP YOU'VE EVER HAD (since Ricky Bobby passed).  I hope Emily dumps Brad so we can watch her sabotage the next season of "Bachlorette".

1 comment:

  1. It's a great thing we don't discuss Michelle because things could get really ugly if we do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...